Ladysmith Festival of Lights presents the 14th Annual Christmas Craft Fair
You are invited to submit an application for this year’s Festival of Lights Craft and Artisan Fair to be held at Aggie Hall, 1110 First Avenue, Ladysmith on the day of our “Light Up”, November 24th, 2022.
Perimeter tables no longer available.
- Date: Thurs, November 24th, 2022
- Sale hours: 3 pm until after the Fireworks approximately 9:00 pm
- Setup time: 1 pm to 2:30 pm
The streets around Aggie Hall will be closed to traffic from 2:30 pm until well after the fireworks.
Entry Fees for 2022
- 6 foot inside table = $50
- 6 foot perimeter table = $55
There are a limited number of electrical outlets for perimeter tables only and they will be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please submit your completed applications as soon as possible as we have a limited number of tables. Festival of Lights reserves the right to select the placement of all vendors. We will, however, try to accommodate special requests.
Payment must accompany your registration. Registrations with post-dated cheques will be processed as to the date on the cheque.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
- There is a service charge of $10 per table for cancellations.
- Refunds for vendor cancellations cannot be given after October 31st.
- All tables are 2.5 feet wide and 6 feet long, 30 inches high.
- You will be provided with two chairs, more are available.
- Please cover your table to the floor.
- We do not provide screens.
- Please realize that you have rented only the space your table occupies plus a working area behind it.
- We are not allowed to hang anything on the walls or windows.
- Racks, extra tables and display units must be kept within your space.
- Fire regulations do not permit displays in the aisles.
- Do not spread out and encroach on your neighbour’s space.
- Exit doors must be kept clear at all times.
Food items being sold at tables
- All food items being sold at tables must conform to Health Department regulations.
You must submit an up–to-date permit from the Health Department along with your application form, if the food you are selling is not designated low risk by the Health Department.
- All items for sale on your table must have been created by you, a friend, or a family member in Canada.
- Printed material must be the artist’s or author’s own work.
- Candles or lamps with open flames are allowed only if you have your own fire extinguisher in your space. Please keep your area clear of flammable materials.
- No commercial or second-hand goods.
- No imported goods.
- No agents or representatives of companies.
- No containers, baskets or buckets of commercial goods.
- No raffles, lotteries or draws.
We hope to have handicap parking available for those crafters who require it and have a valid handicap sticker.
Do not pack up early. As many potential buyers want access after the fireworks, the craft fair will be open for a reasonable amount of time after the fireworks have ended (We anticipate that the closing time will be approximately 9 pm). As a courtesy to your customers and your fellow vendors, you are to have your table fully set up until the closing time is announced.
The Festival of Lights reserves the right to scrutinize displays and ask that questionable items be removed.
The Festival of Lights will not be held responsible for the loss, theft, or damage to articles or personal belongings. We reserve the right to deny a selling space to any vendor who we deem to not fit the guidelines and spirit of our craft fair.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines. Your support is appreciated.
~ Ladysmith Festival of Lights Craft and Artisans Fair