- First Avenue will be closed from 3:00-10:00pm on event night
- Event parking is available at Transfer Beach, Frank Jameson Community Centre, St. Mary's Catholic Church, Bethel Church, and any of the schools.
- When parking on side streets, please be considerate of residents who will be trying to return home.
- Disability Parking is available off Buller Street and must be accessed from the Southbound lanes of the Trans-Canada Highway (at the Shell gas station). The Northbound left turn lane onto Buller Street will be closed at 3:00pm. An authorized placard must be visible.
- Tour Bus parking is also available following the same route as individuals requiring disability parking.
- Festival Volunteers will be stationed on Buller street and the alleyway to assist in directing vehicles requiring disability parking.
- NO PARKING along the Trans-Canada Highway.
Light Up Parade – November 30th, 2023...
Donations are Appreciated!
The cost to replace bulbs with new LED ones is very high so we ask for donations to help offset the costs. If you can spare a few bucks via our GoFundMe page, thank you.