The following items have been turned in to the Festival Office from 2017 Light-Up evening:
- 1 – ladies black left hand glove – Roots73
- 1 – ladies black dress right hand glove – 4 button along the side
- 1 pair – large soft black gloves
- 1 – tweed wool aviator cap with fur lined ear protection
- 1 – leopard design umbrella
The item below was turned in after 2016 Light-Up:
- 1 – child’s pink umbrella with puppy dog pattern
Please call the Festival office at 250-245-5888.
At the annual general meeting, held on Thursday, March 16th, the members present elected a new Executive Board so help with direction for Festival’s 30th year.
- Elected as president was Duck Paterson, who has been a member of Festival for almost 27 years.
- Alex Cook was elected as Vice-President
- Linda Edwards as chosen as Secretary
- Tammy Leslie was re-elected as treasurer… that is one of the hazards of being a volunteer and a Chartered Professional Accountant
Directors elected for the following year are
- John Lees
- Robin and Gerda Francis
- Greg Edwards
- Deb Drysdale
- Jean Watt
- Jim Hall
The following items were found at Light Up:
- One pair of Thinsulate Findertip/mitts
- Two pairs of men’s leather gloves
- One blue scarf
Contact the Festival Office at 250-245-5888.