The Festival of Lights is looking for interested food vendors/concessions for the 31st Annual Ladysmith Festival of Lights on Thursday, November 29th, 2018.
We will entertain proposals from bonafide concessions that have V.I. Health certificates as well as appropriate insurance and Food Safe. We have several spots available.
Deadline: Friday, October 12th, 2018
Interested vendors and/groups will need to email proof of insurance, copy of health certificate(s), menu to be served as well as Food Safe information to us. Get in touch BEFORE Friday, October 12th, 2018.
The FOL committee will review all applicants, but only selected concessions will be contacted. All applications will be kept on file for future Light Ups. Selected concessions must agree to abide by the rules and decisions of the Festival committee.
The Ladysmith Festival of Lights held their 31st Annual General Meeting on Thursday March 15th, 2018, at the Festival of Lights building.
The election of new executive was held and the following members were elected:
- Alex Cook, president
- Greg Edwards, vice president
- Tammy Leslie, treasurer
- Tracy Paterson, secretary
- Jean Watt, director
- Jim Hall, director
- Robin Francis, director
- Gerda Francis, director
- Dianna Fisher, director
- Missing from photo is Duck Paterson, also a director.
The following items have been turned in to the Festival Office from 2017 Light-Up evening:
- 1 – ladies black left hand glove – Roots73
- 1 – ladies black dress right hand glove – 4 button along the side
- 1 pair – large soft black gloves
- 1 – tweed wool aviator cap with fur lined ear protection
- 1 – leopard design umbrella
The item below was turned in after 2016 Light-Up:
- 1 – child’s pink umbrella with puppy dog pattern
Please call the Festival office at 250-245-5888.